Labels

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day Twenty....Hope!


OK, so the past few days have been harrowing in that uncomfortable, restless, nail-biting kind of way while you're waiting for big news.  I finally heard back about the condo, and, not to jinx myself because I'll hear for sure tomorrow, but I think I've got it!  So I'm maintaining positive thoughts to that end.

Still haven't heard back from any of the 187.5 jobs I've applied for over the past few days.  In a perfect world, I'll have that solidified before I move, as well, but we'll see.

Now I'm trying hard to hunker down and save money....easier said than done when you know you're leaving and want to go to all your favorite haunts and get "one last gelato", "one last latte", "one last chai milkshake" (OK, that one might seriously have to happen...I'll count change for that).  I need X amount to get there, and it's cutting it close any way I slice it, so if I'm declining your invitation, that's why.

I know it's only not even 7:00, but I'm already ready for bed!!  My brain is exhausted....I think with the [blessed] cooler weather this evening, it will be nice to have a cup of tea and watch a movie with the kiddos. Maybe I'll get good news after a long night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment