Labels

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day Thirty-One...Thank You

OK, ladies and gents....this will be the last day I'm certain to be able to post and update, and it will be the last day I'll be sharing on Facebook (unless I blog about something else or something astronomical happens in my life), so if you want to keep checking in on me, make sure to bookmark it or something.  The cable is set to be turned off at some point this week, so I'll be without internet for a while (yikes, right?!).

Thank you all for reading and sending me emails, texts, and private messages over the past month.  In thirty-one days, my world has been turned on its head and I'm set to forge a new path for myself and my children.  Without many of you, I wouldn't have the strength to keep going, much less endeavor to begin a whole new chapter.  I even appreciate those of you who have mysteriously kept my page-views hovering around 50 per day as silent readers, because for some reason, it felt healing that people were reading and continued reading and so must be getting some benefit from sharing my story.

I've come very close to saving/raising the funds needed to complete the move and am only $300 short.  There's a link at the bottom of this entry if you're interested in helping me financially....your help would be immensely appreciated by all of us.  I'm also selling some things on craigslist, so I'll include the links to those items, as well.

In summary:
"Sometimes the lights all shinin on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it's been...
Truckin, Im a goin home. whoa whoa baby, back where I belong,
Back home, sit down and patch my bones, and get back truckin on.
Hey now get back truckin home."

To donate: https://rally.org/helpmemovebacktosanity

Items still for sale: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/fuo/3145644116.html
       http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/3145632011.html

As always, I leave you in Peace, Love, and Pride,
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment