Labels

Monday, July 2, 2012

Day Twelve....Baking Soda and Vinegar Gets It All Out...

So today I dragged myself from my bedroom (the temperatures were permitting, which helped), and  forced myself to scrub down the two bathrooms.  A big bucket full of hot water and a splash of bleach, baking soda, and white vinegar works wonders.  Michael even pitched in and cleaned the whole kitchen, which was a huge help!

Pretty slow day otherwise....I'm so busy trying to keep the kids entertained while cleaning and packing...I definitely continually develop a growing respect for their teachers who have to keep the attention of twenty-something young kids all day long!  Callie and John are constantly bickering...if one is playing with a ball, the other wants to play with it.  Once the other drops the ball and swings on the hammock, the other wants to swing on the hammock and so will shove the other out.....ugh.  It's getting SO irritating.  They are literally at the point of brawling, and I'm over it.

Maybe tomorrow we'll drive up to the Chrysler, walk around Ghent, swing by Borjo and get a chai milkshake and just get out of the house for a while...maybe that will diffuse the tension.  Right now I'm just feeling completely and utterly emotionally drained, so perhaps it will do me just as much good as it will do the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment