Labels

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Yum.


Why is food
So goddamn good?
I may as well take this butter and jam
And slather it on my soft, rumbly tummy.
I nibble chocolate candies…
as I flip pages in the skinny-girl mags, fingertracing waspy waists
with my nubby, stubby, work-worn finger…
Air-brushed luxury, plastic, artificial sex
sells.
Makes moms and nuns uncomfortable and stare in their mirrors late at night,
in cotton panties and stringy hair
…maybe strike a sexy pose for funs and laughs
that are so fun, right? Right…..right.
My shell is silky smooth and soft,
no concrete in sight,
succumbing, receiving, pliant
and curvaceous…full swoops,
thick.
Maybe I like food being so goddamn good and me being so goddamn bad and
Maybe I like soft roundness and being such for such
a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment