Labels

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day Seven....Clothing Sizes & Pimento Cheese Jalapeno Burger...

So today I mostly spent packing my room, first the books and then the clothes.  I tried to keep a positive attitude as I packed ALL the clothes (even those that are currently a size too small).  I know I'll lose the weight- I've lost another three pounds, but I'm not really tracking what I'm eating as well as I should right now.

Aaaand to sound like a total hypocrite, I had the best ever pimento-cheese & jalapeno burger for dinner with my beautiful, sweet, funny friend Jennifer.  She cheered me up immensely and actually made my cheeks hurt from laughing so much.  It's going to be hard, but having good friends to help me along and coming home to an inbox full of encouraging messages from friends who don't even live nearby....it's all so helpful and comforting.  I know I'll make it through this, I know it, but it's nice to hear it from others sometimes.

Tomorrow will be a day off from packing- we're going to the beach and swimming and building the most awesome, epic sandcastle ever!! Pics will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment