Labels

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wishing for everything to fall into place

I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be able to get everything done that I need to get done. I need to pick up my letter of recommendation, my official transcript, and somehow get it to ODU before the end of this week. I really hope it all works out...once I've gotten it in my mind, it will be so disappointing if it all falls through.

Tonight I fed dinner to four children. The boys' dad worked late, and Janet dropped her son off so she could go to school tonight. So I did the only thing I knew from my parents....I made a casserole! Chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and some veggies...it was delicious and the kids wolfed it down! It was cheaper than nuggets or corndogs or anything like that, and the veggies in it made it a lot healthier.

Anyway, I'm going to do some of my homework for this week and then hit the hay at a reasonable hour, for a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment