Labels

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rainy weather

Well today's another gray day. Our meteorologist (aka: our foxhound, Heidi), went crazy scratching on the back door, came inside, and curled up on the couch about ten minutes before the rain started. It's uncanny how animals do that.

Callie had a bad day today. She was hitting everyone and even whacked John in the face with a book. She went to bed early...it was that or the option of a spanking, so she went to her bed.

Logan seems to be able to get into his classes now. I hope it stays that way; his situation was stressing him out and when he is stressed on the boat, he can be a real jerk when he comes home. So I hope he gets it all straightened out before he comes home.

I think tonight I'll turn in early. I've finished all my homework except one assignment I had a question on, and my professor has yet to write back, so I think I will actually go to bed before eleven tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment