Labels

Friday, September 26, 2008

Winding down...

I'm so glad it's Friday! Another day closer to the day Logan comes home, and another day closer to when my parents are coming!!

John is sick today; he finally succumbed to the teething and is resting after attempting to stay awake all day yesterday. His second tooth is coming in, and he's got a slight fever, poor thing. I know he can't feel great at all. So I gave him a dose of Mortine, a frozen teething ring, a bottle, and some toys and he's in his crib on his Boppy alternately resting and playing quietly while gnawing on his teether.

Tomorrow Callie has a trial class at The Little Gym in Chespeake...I can't wait! I'm sure she's going to have a blast. Even if we can't afford it, she'll at least have fun tomorrow. I'm working so hard to finish all my schoolwork so I can just enjoy the weekend with my kids and not have to be glued to the computer the whole time.

Waiting on this debate tonight...that should be awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment