Labels

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Beached whale

So today I'm feeling like a beached whale...lol. I finally dragged the scale out from where Logan hid it in the bathroom and stepped on it, first looking over and examining the wallpaper before finally gathering the courage to look down. And sigh. And step off, remove my feather-weight ballet flats, and step back on. And sigh. And put the scale back where Logan hid it.

Ever since the assistant I had coming for my gym time quit, I've been so irritated at trying to find a replacement I could just scream. I have someone who comes now for the time I pick Austin up from school, but I don't have time before or after to go to the gym. I had taken the Taebo DVD's I have out of the garage, and now I can't find them...and I've been looking for weeks. At least I would be able to get a decent workout at home doing those. With the price of the DVD's I had being over fifty dollars, I can't afford to get some more right now, and I've had so many disappointments with other types of cheaper fitness tapes I'm reluctant to waste any more cash on them.

I bought Leg Magic and used it daily for a few weeks. Although I did see a difference in my thighs, after so much use my back began to hurt even more than the usual daily ache. Perhaps if I could alter the machine to jack one leg slightly higher than the other (like I'm built) then it would work perfectly.

Anyway, Callie's extradordinarly..."active" today. ("Active" is the nice Mommy-word for annoying). I love having a two year old :). Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment