Labels

Monday, September 29, 2008

FINALLY going to bed...

I'm so exhausted. I had to finish up my schoolwork, finish cleaning the house, and fold all the laundry. A Navy wife's job is never done! I'm going to have to find someone to cut the grass soon or I may get a notice from the city, and that will be so embarassing! I would do it myself but I don't feel comfortable leaving the kids in the house alone long enough...maybe during a nap? But then the lawnmower may wake them up... maybe I'll ask the neighbors to help me out.


I can't even think straight I'm so tired. Logan's having a hard time still, so I just keep praying for strength for him and to maintain his composure and keep his head up and be the better person. God will take care of him as He takes care of us at home every day. I'm delirious now, so I'm going to get a couple of hours of sleep before the Leach kids get here in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment