Labels

Monday, November 16, 2009

Today's Meal Plan

OK, so this morning I was supposed to have a smoothie (protein shake) for breakfast, so that was good but I ended up hungry not too long later. For lunch, we had shrimp stirfry, which I liked...a lot. I could eat that more often. Tonight I am supposed to have lean turkey breast with gravy and green beans, but since I have class until 7, I don't know if I will have that kind of energy when I get home. We'll see.

I just had my afternoon snack, which was a protein bar and Gatorade....the protein bars I got are made by Snickers, so they are actually very yummy. Chocolate and nuts...who can go wrong?

Now if my kids will only get in line, I'll be happy. My fuse is getting shorter and shorter because they are starting to gang up on these little schemes...exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment