Labels

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Best P90X Diet Meal Yet

OK so the pP90X Meal Plan just redeemed itself, totally. The chicken salad was delish, although very heavy on dressing based on the recipe and a 6 oz piece of chicken as called for. I scooped off some of the dressing and it was still a bit thick, but it tasted yummy so I didn't particularly care too much. The soup..ok, well I cheated...it called for vegetable soup, but I had a container of Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Butternut Squash that was about to expire, so I examined the ingredients and it was made without oils, as called for in the P90X plan....so I went for it. It is ab.so.lutely delicious. If you can find it near you, get it. Notes of nutmeg make it a little sweet, which was unexpected and fantastic.

Altogether, a perfect meal for a getting-chilly fall day: soup and salad, can't beat it. I'm gonna kick back and pull out a book I've been meaning to get to for a while and enjoy myafternoon with no classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment