Labels

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Logan's Home!!

I'm so happy Logan's home! When he walked through the gate, Callie's eyes got big and she got really quiet and then she got this ridiculously big goofy smile on her face. And it stayed there for about an hour. She was speechless, and he picked her up and held her and she smiled and kissed him and smiled and kissed him, over and over. It's so hard for him to leave, but the moments when he gets home are so magical.

I made him a home-cooked meal...a pork roast I'd been brining since yesterday morning, and it was so yummy and he was so thankful to eat something other than ship food. He loves the small things; real food, and his own bed. He just ran to the store to get a Coke, so I thought I'd jot a note really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment